[Eric] version control problems

Vicent Mas uvep at ono.com
Mon Mar 26 12:25:43 BST 2007

Hi,

I'd like to use the version control capabilities of eric4, mainly diff
and commit operations. However they have an unexpected (at least for
me) behavior. First I open the difference window, then I open the
commit one but, once the commit window becomes active, the difference
window (the rest of eric in fact) cannot be activated again, the only
usable window is the commit one. Normally I write detailed commit logs
so I need to read the diffs when I'm writing. But the current behavior
doesn't allow me to do it.

Is this the expected behavior?

My versions:

Python 2.4.4
Qt 4.2.2
PyQt 4.1.1
sip 4.5.2
QScintilla 2-snapshot-20070304
Eric4 4.0-snapshot-20070325
Bicycle Repair Man CVS-20041120

--
::

	Share what you know, learn what you don't