[Eric] Extras - Wizards -> Main

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sun Jan 28 15:17:31 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Jan/28/2007, Detlev Offenbach wrote:

> I think a wizard for this is a little bit of overkill. A template with two
> variables is to be used here. One would hold the module name of your form,

ok, I agree: template can be used

> If you apply this template with the cursor at the right place in an
> editor, it will ask for values for these two variables and replace
> them and insert the text at the cursor position. If you enable the
> option "Autocompile changed forms" on the Project configuration page,
> your form file will be compiled the next time you run/debug/... your
> project.
>
> I think, eric already contains everything to solve your problem.

As I said in other mail: I am not thinking for my use (but template is a
good idea and I will apply it, and is more than enough for me). But I am
thinking for _new users_, the ones that they don't understand easily
if you say "to see one form you have to type these 10 lines". For a new
and maybe not expert user it looks "magic" "How I could know it?" . An
menu entry is easier.

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona