[Eric] Extras - Wizards -> Main

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sun Jan 28 14:55:09 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Jan/28/2007, Jürgen Urner wrote:
> Carles Pina i Estany schrieb:

> I guess this can be easily done by setting up your own environment
> for scripts. Instead of running the script the usual way, you could
> setup a tool wich is calling python to execute a script wich wraps
> the one you want to exec to do all the required magic.......

good to know. Maybe I will try.

But, when I am "asking" for this feature I am not thinking about me (I
don't really need this feature, I get previous dialog and I copy-paste
and I change 2 names). I am thinking for new users of Python+Qt4+Eric.

If somebody explains to new users Python+Qt4+Eric, the startup time (and
first impression) would be easier and better to have in Eric4 inside
Extras - Wizards - Open QDialog or Execute Main Dialog.

Of course is not possible to explain Python+Qt4+Eric and first thing to
explain is how to do a script in Eric to execute a Qt dialog :-D

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona