[Eric] question about Run Script->Environment

Niko Wilbert mail at nikowilbert.de
Fri Jan 26 16:48:53 GMT 2007

Hi,

I would like to add the base path of my project to the pythonpath, so
that a file in a subpath can import from other subpathes. So I tried
to put something like PYTHONPATH=:/test/
in the "Environment" field of the "Run Script" dialog, but none of the
combinations I tried seem to work. Can anyone tell me what I do wrong?
Many thanks!

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I am quite new to Python and have
been using PyDev, but now I want to give Eric a shot.

Best regards,

Niko Wilbert