[Eric] Find and Run project behaviour

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sat Jan 20 12:48:36 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Jan/20/2007, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> On Saturday 20 January 2007 12:17, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
> > Hi,

> > > It is a feature. Find next is F3 by default.
> >
> > (I don't like, why to not accept "Enter" in the Find dialog to search
> > next word?)
> >

> I forgot to mention, that the dialog works the way you want in eric4. It has
> changed quite a bit there.

Then forget about my comments :-)

I am using Eric 3 because I don't want to manage now the update to next
Pyqt without Debian packages, but I want the best for Eric4 :-) (I am
using Eric 3 just temporary to finish some things and jump to Eric4)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona