*** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: [Eric] hide Ui_* in list

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Mon Jan 15 20:09:00 GMT 2007

Hi,

On Jan/15/2007, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

> I disagree, It's very useful to examine these generated files, since one can
> learn quite a bit from them, or even reuse parts. I agree, that it isn't
> useful to put them under VC..

I agree that one can learn from these files. And one has to watch on
them, at least some times. But these files in the middle of my ones
(that I usually work) can disturb me :-)

Just to comment, nothing more :-) I think that we mainly agree how this
has to be done :-) (and Detlev already has done). Well, I agree that a
toggle in context menu would be fine :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona