[Eric] feature suggestion

Evren Esat Özkan sleytr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 14:50:42 GMT 2007

Eric4 already supports this feature.
Goto Preferences / Editor / Typing >> Python : then check the " Automatic
insertion of the 'import' string  on 'from  xxx' "  option.

I'm not sure, but probably this feature depending  to the installed  APIs.
If so, you have to create and install api files for the modules you
importing from and then configure Autocompletion to  "from document and
API files"  too.

(I'm using latest snapshots and  don't remember if this feature is
supporting in previous versions. )

--
Evren Esat Özkan