[Eric] Eric 4 for opensuse?

Swaroop Shankar pyqt.project at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 19:00:59 BST 2007

Hi,
Yesterday I tried to install eric 4. I installed all the required libraries
and packages but at the end while trying to compile eric I am getting some
QScintilla python wrapper error. On searching using google, I found that I
need to configure and then do a make, make install inside the python folder
in QScintilla. Configure went smoothly but the make was full of errors. I
nearly lost two hrs figuring out what went wrong. Now I don't think that
installing eric 4 from source is my cup of tea. I am now searching for a
opensuse 10.2 RPM. Pyqt 4 and other depending libraries are already
available in opensuse repositories but couldn't find eric 4. Could someone
point me or provide me with an eric 4 RPM for opensuse 10.2? Thanks
Regards,
Swaroop Shankar