SIP v4.18 Released
13 April 2016
SIP v4.18 has been released. This implements the automatic generation of PEP 484 type hint files. The sip extension module is available as a wheel from PyPi.
- Added the /TypeHint/ argument, class, mapped type, function, typedef and variable annotations.
- Added the /TypeHintIn/ and /TypeHintOut/ argument, class, mapped type and typedef annotations.
- Added the /TypeHintValue/ argument, class and mapped type annotations.
- Added the /NoTypeHint/ class, enum, function and variable annotations.
- Added the %ExportedTypeHintCode and %TypeHintCode directives.
- Added the -f command line option to treat warnings as errors.
- Added the -y command line option to generated PEP 484 compatible type hint stub files.
- Deprecated the /DocType/ and /DocValue/ annotations.