PyQt v5.6 Released
24 April 2016
PyQt v5.6 has been released. The highlights of the release are support for Qt v5.6.0 and the provision of wheels for Python v3.5 for Linux, OS X and Windows.
- Added full support for Qt v5.6.0.
- Python v3.5 wheels are available for 64-bit Linux, 64-bit OS X and 32 and 64-bit Windows. (After this release Windows .exe installers will no longer be produced.)
- Added the QtWebEngineCore module.
- Added the missing qt_set_sequence_auto_mnemonic() to QtGui.
- Added the missing MouseLock to QWebEnginePage.Feature.
- Added the missing WA_DontShowOnScreen.
- PEP 484 stub files are installed by default.
- Added the --import-from command line argument to pyuic5.
- Added the --no-stubs and --stubsdir options to configure.py.
- Added the --qtconf-prefix option to configure.py.