Issue with latest QScintilla

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Sep 25 11:53:41 BST 2022

Hi again,

today I retested the situation on Ubuntu 22.04 and was able to reproduce
it with PyQt 6.3. However, it did not always occur on the first attempt.
Most times you had to move the cursor around to various positions and
eventually eric7 crashed when trying to show a completion list.

Using the PyQt 6.4 snapshot I could not reproduce it. The completion
lists were shown without a crash. Maybe Qt 6.4 improved the Wayland
handling and the observed issue is really a Qt rather than a
PyQt/QScintilla issue.

Regards,
Detlev

--