Issue with QScintilla on KDE Wayland

Carlos Pereira Atencio carlosperate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:50:30 BST 2022

Hi,

I believe we have the same issue reported for the Mu Editor
(PyQt5+QScintilla) with Linux Mint 19.3, Ubuntu 18.04, and I've also
replicated in an Ubuntu 20.04 VM and posted a video in the last comment
here (and there is another one posted further up):
https://github.com/mu-editor/mu/issues/1078#issuecomment-892851862

We haven't had the chance to investigate further, but maybe the linked
issue can also be helpful.

Cheers,
Carlos