[QScintilla] Issue on Windows platforms

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Fri Jan 14 18:26:30 GMT 2011

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:00:18 +0100, Detlev Offenbach
<detlev at die-offenbachs.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am not able to select an entry from autocompletion lists by mouse on
win
> platforms. It seems, that selecting something in the lists causes a
> focusOutEvent to be sent to the QScintilla editor window, which causes
the
> list to close without sending the completion. I am using a recent
> QScintilla
> snapshot.
>
> Regards,
> Detlev

I can reproduce it and I agree that the problem is an unexpected focus out
event. However I'm at a loss as how to fix it. The focus out event is being
sent to the editor window even before the mouse press event that triggers
it is being sent to the list.