[QScintilla] Re: QScintilla feature request (minor change)

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Nov 17 21:07:40 GMT 2008

Hi,

that would be fine with me. When can I get this because I am currently in the
process of writing a custom lexer for Django template highlighting (got a few
requests for that and didn't find a suitable way until last weekend). Even an
oldie like me has to learn new stuff ;-)

Regards,
Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach