[QScintilla] Re: Problem with QScintilla2 installation under win32

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Jun 3 11:30:05 BST 2007

On Sonntag, 3. Juni 2007, Phil Thompson wrote:
> On Sunday 03 June 2007 9:24 am, Detlev Offenbach wrote:

> > > ...which is what the installation instructions tell you to do ;)
> >
> > Oops, must have missed this ;)
> >
> > Is there a way to automate this step? Qt seems to be able to do this
> > because all Qt dlls are installed there.
>
> I'm sure it's possible to add something to the .pro file to conditionally
> (on being a Windows and non-static build) copy the file - but it was easier
> for me to write it in the installation instructions.
>
> Phil

Another problem occuring over here on win32 using the mingw compiler was, that
the include files of the installed QScintilla were picked instead of the ones
to be found in the compilation area. This might be due to the fact, that the
Qt4 includes come before the include directives for the compilation area.

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de