[QScintilla] What does the "set" argument of "QsciLexer::keywords" stand for ?

Xavier Noëlle gray2style at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:45:59 GMT 2007

Hi,
Since I'm writing a new lexer, I need to define this function but I
don't really understand its first and unique argument.

In qscilexercpp.cpp, it is implemented like that:

> if (set == 1)
>    return
>      "and and_eq asm auto bitand bitor bool break case "
> [...]
> if (set == 3)
>    return
>     "a addindex addtogroup anchor arg attention author b "
> [...]
> return 0;

First I thought that it was related to styles, but it seems that no,
since in the bash lexer, if set = 1, built-ins and keywords are
returned, and the style with the "1" value is Error...
If it is arbitrary, I don't really understand why the set "2" is skipped.

Any precision would be appreciated :-)

Thanks,

--
Xavier NOELLE