[pyqtdeploy] Failing at building the demo

Umberto Minora umbertofilippo at tiscali.it
Mon Apr 29 11:21:47 BST 2024

I am starting to wonder if I did something wrong in building the sysroot.

So far I have copied the one created for the pyqt-demo (if I am not
mistaken) which I deployed successfully, and avoid rebuilding it since
it was time consuming.

But I am wondering if this has caused all my issues. Will try to do it
as soon as I can and report back with my findings.

Again, thanks for the feedback.

Umberto