[pyqtdeploy] Failing at building the demo

Charles peacech at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:41:48 BST 2024

Both gave me no error during compilation, but when launching the
application I received `./memory: symbol lookup error: ./memory: undefined
symbol: _ZdlPvm, version Qt_5`.

You should run `ldd memory` and check that the Qt libraries (esp. QtCore)
is loaded from the PyQt5 directory and not from /usr/lib.

Also your LD_LIBRARY_PATH is incomplete, should be

export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/umberto/miniforge3/envs/memory/lib/python3.1/site-packages/PyQt5/Qt5:/home/umberto/miniforge3/envs/memory/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyQt5