PyQt5 Wheels for Apple Silicon

Grzegorz Bokota g.bokota at mimuw.edu.pl
Tue Apr 23 23:31:33 BST 2024

Is release Windows and Linux wheels still planed?
As macos-latest on github actions is now macos-arm we cannot use it with
universal pinning of Qt version across all test jobs.
The release of Linux and Windows wheels will be nice.

Regards,
Grzegorz Bokota

pon., 25 wrz 2023 o 11:33 Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com>