[pyqtdeploy] Failing at building the demo

Charles peacech at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:06:05 BST 2024

That symbol is exported by libQtCore.so.3 from PyQt5-Qt5. The easiest way
to fix it is to copy/replace libQtCore.so in /var/lib with the file from
PyQt5-Qt5. To be safe it is better to replace all Qt .so in /var/lib with
the ones from PyQt5-Qt5. Alternatively you can adjust your compiler LIB
search directory if you know how.