[pyqtdeploy] Failing at building the demo

umbertofilippo umbertofilippo at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 21 17:40:41 BST 2024

Sorry for messing things up.

I noticed the right command for the symlink was `sudo ln -s
/home/umberto/miniforge3/envs/memory/lib/python3.12/site-packages/PyQt5/QtMultimedia.abi3.so
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQtMultimedia.so` (not
"libQt5Multimedia.so", removed the "5").

Trying to rebuild again with this I got:

```

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Multimedia.so:
No such file or directory
make: *** [Makefile:210: memory] Error 1

```

Sorry for the confusion.

Umberto