[pyqtdeploy] Failing at building the demo

umbertofilippo umbertofilippo at tiscali.it
Sun Apr 21 11:16:29 BST 2024

Thank you Charles,

I symlinked the file, and now I am receiving yet another error:

`/usr/bin/ld: pyqtdeploy_main.o:(.data.rel+0x28): undefined reference to
`PyInit_QtMultimedia'`

I am (again) a bit stuck at this point, a google search of
"PyInit_QtMultimedia" gave no results...

But I am confident that slowly but steadily, error by error, I will be
able to eventually build the application!

Of course, if it wasn't for the support of this mailing list, I would
not be so optimist :)

Umberto