[pyqtdeploy] Failing at building the demo

umbertofilippo umbertofilippo at tiscali.it
Sat Apr 20 14:20:46 BST 2024

Hi KC and thanks again for your suopport!

I have included it in my toml file, then tried to build the project and
I got the error: "Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: multimedia linux"

I then googled and understood I might need to install QtMultimedia on my
system (Linux Mint 20).

I then did `sudo apt install qtmultimedia5-dev libqt5multimedia5
libqt5multimedia5-plugins` (not sure if all were necessary), and now
during the make command I receive a new error:

```

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQtMultimedia: No such file or directory
make: *** [Makefile:210: memory] Error 1

```

I tried to find out how to solve the problem but after some search I
could figure it out.

I guess it still has to do with some missing components, but I could not
find the proper page with a list of all the needed libraries.

Do you or anyone else has it?

Thanks again for your time, really appreciated

Umberto