[PyQt] SIP PyQT compilation issue

emmanuel_mayssat at lynceantech.com emmanuel_mayssat at lynceantech.com
Wed Mar 30 23:45:54 BST 2011

Phil,

%Include -> %Import
I was so close and yet ... so far ;-)
Now everything works like a charm...

Now as I was expecting, if my class inherits another C++ class, then I have to sip that class.
So to sip a what-appear-to-be-simple class may actually be time consumming.
Is there a way to just sip what I want without sip'ing the entire class hierachy?

As a matter of fact, I sip'ed a few classes and am now required to sip std::string.
It seems that for that one I may just need to import something.... but what?
Everything in my /usr/share/sip is for Qt...
Am I required to sip std::string as in http://www.panix.com/~elflord/unix/siptute/index.html ?

Thanks,
--
Emmanuel