[PyQt] How to update the timer automatically in the tree view - Model/View programming

vijay swaminathan swavijay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 12:21:21 GMT 2011

Hi All,

I'm a new bie to model/view programming and have just written a small script
as attached.

For some reasons the time is not getting updated on the tree view. it gets
updated only when I select that element on that tree. I did a searched and I
was told that I got to use signal / slot mechanism to get the timer updated
automatically.

I did give it a try but did not work. can someone pls help me on where
exactly I went wrong.

--
Vijay Swaminathan