[PyQt] server installation of pyqt

Erik Janssens Erik.Janssens at conceptive.be
Sat Sep 4 07:26:09 BST 2010

you need to add the location of the qt DLL's to the PATH of the
users (which might not be possible in a server set up), or simply
copy all the DLL's to the same location as python.exe, that will
do the trick.

notice that having clients run pyqt apps, where the pyqt binaries
are on a network share can be slow and unstable.  it's best to install
the binaries on the clients.