[PyQt] pyqt4 cmake

Hans Meine meine at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Dec 2 14:24:02 GMT 2010

Hi!

Am 02.12.2010 um 00:39 schrieb luxInteg:
> I am learnig to use pyqt4 in a cmake project.

I would like to know how to do that properly, too.

Thorben Kröger was so nice to send me CMakeLists which I integrated into my VigraQt repository (*), but they do not work anymore.  His work was based on this:

http://code.google.com/p/qgismapper/source/browse/trunk/mapper/cmake

* You can find VigraQt here, which could serve as a (quite small) example project.  If you know how to fix its cmake files in order to let the python bindings build, we would be grateful:
 http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~meine/software/vigraqt/

Ciao,
  Hans