[PyQt] Newbie question regarding Qt Designer and PyQt

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:59:28 BST 2009

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 1:39 AM, Donovan Parks <donovan.parks at gmail.com> wrote:

> They are far too small. So small that the arrow of the spin boxes are
> not even drawn properly. I have both my combo and spin boxes laid out
> using a QFormLayout to the right of some QLabels. I can fix the 'small

Your QFormLayout ends up with a very small size if it's not inside
another layout. What layout is your QFormLayout contained in? When you
say it's "right of some labels", what do you mean? The position you
draw them at in Qt Designer is not enough to tell where/what size they
will end up with, you always need layout objects to describe this.

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio