[PyQt] Freezes and crashes with signal autoconnection

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Thu Nov 26 08:50:39 GMT 2009

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:27:33 -0800 (PST), Christian Roche
<christian.roche.fr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> so what should I do about this issue? Should I file a bug report? Or is
it
> only me? The PyQt4 version I'm using is fairly recent however it crashes
> LOT! What gives?

Most likely a bug in your application.

Any bug can only be fixed if it can be reproduced by somebody else, or if
the code is sufficiently small that the problem can be identified by just
reading it.

Either way people need a small, self-contained example that demonstrates
the problem.