[PyQt] using Qt Solution code

Mitchell Model mmodel at gen9bio.com
Wed Nov 18 18:09:48 GMT 2009

I am beginning a substantial PyQt project and expect to be purchasing
a developer license for Qt. There are a number of items in the Qt
Solutions collection that would save me a lot of work. What I need to
know is what would be involved in generating my own PyQt interface to
a Qt Solution. Would it be as simple as adding the solutions to my
PyQt source directory and adding their names to the proper places in
the Makefile? It seems to me that the question of using additional Qt
classes, whether from Qt Solutions or somewhere else, should come up
fairly frequently -- are there instructions for doing this somewhere?