[PyQt] Problem building PyQt 4.6.1 on Mac

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Nov 17 16:14:10 GMT 2009

Well, it's possible that that recent Qt/PyQt changes have added a second isysroot to compilation, intentional or not.

It's sort of a bug with GCC really, though it may have been intentional at first, that developers had to deal with.  You'll find that a lot of GNU autotools-based source has the same problem because CFLAGS and LDFLAGS are both used in ld tests, yet only LDFLAGS may be used in some places during compilation, so you would need to have isysroot in both.