[PyQt] designer and events

bytecolor bytecolor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 21:30:02 GMT 2009

How do I implement events for widgets created with designer/pyuic4 ?
I've added a couple of QListWidgets in designer, but I need to modify
the default behaviour of drag and drop between the two widgets.

I've inherited from QListWidget and implented the behaviour in a seperate
module, reimplementing dragEnterEvent(), dropEvent(), etc. This is the
'usual' way I suppose.

Do I have to install this as a custom widget in designer? I've been
searching and reading and this is the consensus I've arrived at.

A little guidance, please ;)

--
S. Edward Dolan