[PyQt] linking listwidget with Qgraphicsview

Matt Smith melkor at orangepalantir.org
Tue Mar 10 23:14:46 GMT 2009

>From the looks of it your list widget has the name of the file you want
to open and display so what you can do is connect the signal being
emitted, itemClicked(QListWidgetItem *), and then get the text from the
item passed with say my_list_item.text().

>From that you should be able to make a QPixmap with the file name and
put that in your graphicscene as a QGraphicsPixmapItem.

mbs

there are a couple signals you could use:
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/static/Docs/PyQt4/html/qlistwidget.html