[PyQt] Regression problem with SIP

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 13:23:44 BST 2009

Hi!

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Phil
Thompson<phil at riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:
> The code is already part of PyQt - that's why there was an error message.

Thanks for everything.

I have had to change also some other things.

In sip/qwt4qt3/qwt_slider.sip type of static struct class_graph from:

static struct class_graph {
        char *name;
        sipWrapperType **type;
        int yes, no;
    }

to:

static struct class_graph {
        const char *name;
        sipWrapperType **type;
        int yes, no;
    }

In sip/qwt4qt3/QwtArrayQwtDoublePoint.sip call:

sipForceConvertTo_QwtDoublePoint(PyList_GET_ITEM(a0, i), &failed)

to:

sipForceConvertToType(PyList_GET_ITEM(a0, i), sipType_QwtDoublePoint,
NULL, NULL, NULL, &failed)

In sip/qwt4qt3/common/QwtMap.sip call:

sipForceConvertTo_QString(val, sipIsErr)

to:

sipForceConvertToType(val, sipType_QString, NULL, NULL, NULL, sipIsErr)

In sip/qwt4qt3/qwt_plot.sip I had to remove (or comment out):

QwtPlotCurveIterator curveIterator() const;
QwtPlotMarkerIterator markerIterator() const;

as they do not get converted correctly with SIP and I could not made
them to. Like:

sipQwtQwtPlot.cpp: In function 'PyObject*
meth_QwtPlot_markerIterator(PyObject*, PyObject*)':
sipQwtQwtPlot.cpp:5176: error: cannot convert 'QwtPlotMarkerIterator'
to 'QwtPlotMarkerIterator*' in assignment

Mitar