[PyQt] What about qtbrowserplugin?

piotr maliński riklaunim at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 15:21:28 BST 2009

Well, making a binding for QtNPBindable and QtNPFactory isn't the problem...
as compiling it against the qtbrowserplugin which doesn't install anywhere
on the system -_- even adding the  qtbrowserplugin.o qtbrowserplugin_x11.o
to OFILES i Makefile still makes broken binary:

/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/QtBrowserPlugin.so: undefined symbol:
_Z16qtns_instantiatev

(undefined symbol: _ZTI11QtNPFactory when compiled without those two *.o
files). Any ideas? :) I'm not good at compiling C/C++ with libraries in
chaos ;)