[PyQt] QSettings.registerFormat unavailable in PyQt4?

Nate Reid nreid at imagemoversdigital.com
Thu Jun 4 22:06:18 BST 2009

Thanks Phil... is there a list of unsupported functions/non-implementable Qt functions.  I know there's a general 'this is how PyQt differs from Qt' page, but considering the PyQt docs are converted from the Qt docs, it is confusing when certain functions do not exist when they're documented as such.
Thanks!
-Nate