[PyQt] (no subject)

projetmbc at club-internet.fr projetmbc at club-internet.fr
Sun Feb 8 17:24:39 GMT 2009

>>I once addapted the QVTKRenderWindowInteractor to work with the latest
release of pyqt. Unfortunately it's not perfect yet and it does work only on my
windows machine.
find the answer, I'll send it here.

>>So should you make improvements to it, please post it back.
project for editing math easily. So when all the tuto. will be finished, I would
be glad to give the link here (the first version will be only in french but in a
second time I'll do the english translation).

Regards.
Christophe