[PyQt] Searching for a very small scprit using CLIPBOARD

projetmbc projetmbc at club-internet.fr
Mon Apr 27 17:42:27 BST 2009

Thanks a lot, your solution works fine.  :-)  Here is the complete
minimal code :

====================================
#!/usr/bin/env python
#coding=utf-8
import sys
from PyQt4 import QtGui, QtCore
app = QtGui.QApplication(sys.argv)
clipboard = app.clipboard()
clipboard.setText('The text that must be copied...')
event = QtCore.QEvent(QtCore.QEvent.Clipboard)
app.sendEvent(clipboard, event)