[PyQt] Deploying on Windows

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 11:47:18 BST 2008

I would like to deploy my software on windows, having a nice wizard
which will do everything for the user. This would of course be a
python app with PyQt and I wonder, if I can make it as easy, as
possible. I mean, I would like to only put an installer, which would
do everything else, like downloading required packages and installing
it. Could you give me some advice on how to achieve this? I am not
very much a windows programmer - on linux there would be simply
dependencies, that should be resolved by package manager. But I have
no idea, how to do this on windows.

--
Filip Gruszczyński