[PyQt] QScrollArea bug?

Scott Frankel frankel at circlesfx.com
Mon Sep 15 16:18:53 BST 2008

I can confirm the incorrect behavior of the scroll bar.  In fact, I
posted a msg to the list about it a couple of weeks ago.

The scroll bar in your test app behaves as mine did:  the scroll bar
allows movement downwards only, not upwards.

I'd be very interested to learn the cause of this problem and how to
circumvent it.

Scott