[PyQt] QProcess issues

Oguz Yarimtepe comp.ogz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 13:33:09 BST 2008

Here is the code i am working on. http://rafb.net/p/ZZvzwR89.html

I know it is not a professional one but i am just learning and trying to
figure out things to do the better ones.

The problem is about the QProcess. There are 3 pages at the QWizard and
when the user enters the Page3 the run() is executed. run() calls some
functions that run some scripts at the background. At the end of each
function i am updating the progress bar. To test the code i just enabled
three functions. I was hoping to see that the gui will be updated at the
end of the prepare.sh script end while it is being executed. But
cleanTheFiles and reboot functions also traversed so the progress bar
showed %100. So it seems i am missing something. Will be happy if
someone help me.

Oguz