[PyQt] QDialog window buttons

Scott Frankel frankel at circlesfx.com
Fri Sep 12 16:26:57 BST 2008

When I call setWindowFlags(QtCore.Qt.Window), the dialog is presented
with only the maximize button enabled; the close and minimize buttons
are disabled.

 From the docs, it looks like the flags are combinable.  However, none
of the combinations I've tried enable the close and minimize buttons.
eg:

	form.setWindowFlags(QtCore.Qt.Window |
QtCore.Qt.WindowMinimizeButtonHint)

For my current purposes, I'm most interested in the close button,
though I haven't found the hint that provides access to it.

Thanks again!
Scott