[PyQt] Painting an arc... can't be that hard?

Scott Price scottmprice at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 21:39:00 BST 2008

Now that's a 'yeesh' moment if I've ever seen one!  Thanks!

After reading the QPainter, QPaintDevice, QPaintEngine, etc documentation
assuming it was something to do with one of those classes, it never occurred
to me that it could be the scroll-area...

The reason for using a scroll-area in the first place is to provide for
different sized screens once I begin to distribute this open-source
program...

Anyway, the setWidgetResizable(True) line restored sanity to the world :-)

Scott