[PyQt] Re: [Pyqwt-users] Using PyQwt with a statically linked Qt

Markus Dahlbokum dahlbokum at intes.de
Mon Sep 1 15:39:05 BST 2008

Hello,

I'm still having problems building my interpreter. As far as I understand the
error occurs because pyqt and pyqwt are not linked against the same qt libs.
Here is what I did for my last try:
- built qt4.4.1 statically
- built qwt5.1.1 statically
- build python2.5.2 with qtcore, qtgui, qtsvg and qwt linked
  (the whole archives)
- built sip4.7.7 dynamically
- built pyqt4.4.3 dynamically (with option -g)
- built numpy1.1.0 dynamically
- built pyqwt5.1.0 dynamically

Before building pyqwt I modified my PATH variable to ensure qmake will be used
from my statically built qt.

As I'm still running into the same error I'm still doing something wrong.
Is there a possibility to check which qt instance is used by pyqt and which by
pyqwt?

Thanks for your help.
Markus