[PyQt] Context menu on items in QTreeView

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 22:24:19 BST 2008

I found one more issue. I have a tree view, that will be editable,
which means that new elements can be added. They are added in
following way: you click on an item and can either add new one as
child of this item or delete it (with its children). However, I cannot
add new children to the root directory (which is hidden). This way I
always have one item at the top, that I can only add new items to.
However, I would like to have multiple items at the top.
Unfortunately, when I click on white field instead of some item, the
selection is still the one object. Can I check somehow, if I really
selected it (not in some wicked way, like checking its global
position).

--
Filip Gruszczyński