[PyQt] Regression in sip 4.7.4 "sip: QPixmap has not been defined"

Adam C Powell IV hazelsct at debian.org
Mon Mar 24 22:19:45 GMT 2008

Greetings,

I am trying to build the Salomé suite from
http://www.salome-platform.org/ which built just fine with sip 4.7.3 but
now is not working with 4.7.4.

More specifically, I am trying to build the Debian package at
http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/salome/ and running into trouble as
described at Debian bug 469850 http://bugs.debian.org/469850 .

The sip command is:
/usr/bin/sip -t WS_X11 -t Qt_3_3_8b -x Qt_STYLE_INTERLACE -x Qt_STYLE_WINDOWSXP -x Qt_ASSISTANTCLIENT -s ".cc" -c . -I /usr/share/sip/qt/qt SALOME_PYQT_GUI.sip
and although qpixmap.sip is right in the path, it gives an error:
sip: QPixmap has not been defined

Given that this worked fine with 4.7.3, either sip or its Debian package
seems to be broken.  How can I investigate further?

Thanks,
-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/