[PyQt] Problems with DockWidgets

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:39:49 BST 2008

Right, i forgot cause i was using a QWidget in the class, but now I've
changed to right QDockWidget and gives me Segmentation fault and of course
my App does not start...

Just in case, my class for that widget is:

class WorkstationDockWidget (QDockWidget, Ui_workstationDockWidget):
    def __init__(self, id= "", descripcion= "", ip= "", mac= "", conf= "",
parent = None):
        QDockWidget.__init__(self, parent)
        self.setupUi(self)

Thanks

GuS

2008/6/11 Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com>:

> On Wednesday 11 June 2008 1:43:36 pm Gustavo A. Díaz wrote:
> > Hi guys, i was creating a QDockWidget only widget to integrate it on my
> > application. So, I've created from Qt Designer and exported to .py as
> well.
> >
> > When i execute my App, i have:
> >
> > File "gui/ui_workstationDockWidget.py", line 16, in setupUi
> >     workstationDockWidget.setFloating(False)
> > AttributeError: setFloating
> >
> > I am ataching the ui.
> >
> > Cheers.
>
> Looks like the widget you are passing to setupUi() isn't a QDockWidget.
>
> Phil

Gustavo A. Díaz
GDNet Projects
www.gdnet.com.ar