[PyQt] PyQt4-extrawidgets project

Albert Cervera i Areny albert at nan-tic.com
Mon Dec 8 11:29:37 GMT 2008

A Dimarts 11 Novembre 2008, piotr maliński va escriure:
> I've started a project at code.google.com that contains all PyQt4
> widgets made by me with the help of SIP.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pyqt4-extrawidgets/

In the Koo project we have implemented (still with some rough edges) a Chart
[1] and a Calendar [2] Widget. Both use GraphicsView and can be easily
combined in a QGraphicsScene with other elements. They're both in main
project tree but if more people are interested in using and improving them
maybe we could put them in independent project (or Piotr's one, if he agreed)
so other people don't keep reinventing the wheel.

[1] http://www.nan-tic.com/images/stories/destaquem/charts.png
[2] http://www.nan-tic.com/images/stories/destaquem/calendar.png

> Currently there are two widgets: QTermWidget and qt-macnavbar
> (screenshot:
> http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/pelny/cb4b8531394f7906.html). Both do
> work, but some small issues still remain that I have to fix. QTermWidget
> doesn't want to resize (I'll have to probably bind all core header files
> for it), and Qf-MacNavBar has few methods/properties commented out (but it
> works).
>
> SIP doesn't like such code:
> QString title (void) const;
> bool isExpanded (void) const;