[PyQt] Re: Auto-generate sip specification file?

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Tue Aug 19 19:51:19 BST 2008

Kevin Watters wrote:
>> I'm still at Akademy, but I'll try to get this checked into KDE's SVN
>> some time this weekend along with all of my changes. (Probably in
>> kdesupport. I'm not sure if I can keep the change history though.)
>
> +1 on interest in seeing this! Especially the autodocs-from-doxygen support.

That part is probably one of the more dubious ones, especially now that
I've hacked a bunch of extra stuff on to it.

Anyway, twine is now in KDE's subversion repository in kdesupport:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/twine/

There are currently no docs for it though and it is a bit too KDE 4
specific in places too. But you're welcome to have a look at it.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/