[PyQt] Strange bug in PyQt

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Aug 9 13:40:31 BST 2008

On 08.08.08 19:42:19, Roberto Alsina wrote:
> On Friday 08 August 2008 18:43:12 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 08.08.08 16:36:35, Roberto Alsina wrote:
> > > I don't know how to explain it, si I have to use pictures.
> >
> > Are you talking about the cut-off menu items? Or what? Which parts of
> > the pictures should we look into/
>
> Cutoff menu items, varying font sizes, the "Search" label, even the left
> qtreeview's header is weird.
>
> Loos like font metrics were all cray.

Hmm, can you produce a small example that demonstrates the problem? Its
quite weird that loading an icon in a different way has such an effect.
I'm suspecting a bit that this might be an issue on your machine, so it
would be good to test it on other machines/different setups.

Andreas

--
Your aim is high and to the right.